Putting the mixture in a tomato is a great way to add drama to start off a meal, or enjoy this salad with greens, alone or on top of fish!
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cucumber, chopped and seeded
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- salt & pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients in the bowl, season with salt and pepper.
Please share your opinion in the comment section below.