Are you looking for the best facial cleansers which give you an even tone, fairness, and a bright, healthy-looking skin? We know it can be a little tricky to choose the best cleansers for your skin type as there countless products in the market.
Cleansing the face should be an essential step towards getting a beautiful, clear looking skin. We cant even think of putting on makeup on a face full of dust and dirt. Cleansing the face with a good cleanser is the best start that you can give to your face. Just after cleansing, toning the skin and moisturizing it with a good moisturizer can create an excellent base for your makeup.
The best thing you can do to your skin is cleansing it whenever you come home back from a polluted environment with a tired and greasy looking face.
Are your evening dates going wrong just because you’re looking dull during those dates? Worry not! I am here to introduce to the best face cleansers that you are going to love. This review is based on my personal encounter, and thus I want to share my experience with you.
But just before that you need to know which is the best face wash for your skin type.
How To Choose the Right Facial Cleanser for Your Type of Skin?
For People With Dry Skin
As we know dry skin lack in moisture thus it’s essential that whatever product you are using contains oils and moisturizing agents in it. Oil-based cleansers or Milk-based cleaners will do wonders for dry skin.
Top Nine Cleansers for Dry Skin:
- Himalaya Herbals Gentle Hydrating Face Wash.
- Dove Beauty Moisture facewash.
- Garnier Moisture Rescue Fresh Foaming Cleanser.
- Biotique Bio Honey Hydrating Face Wash.
- Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser.
- Khadi Orange & Lemon Grass Face Wash.
- Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser.
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Cleansing Gel.
- GlamGlow Galacticleanse.
For People With Oily Skin
Oily skin people majorly face issues like acne, pimples, greasy face, etc. They should use facewash and cleansers more often and remove any excess oil from their face. It is essential for oily skin people to take care that their pores are not blocked up with excess sebum or dirt, which may also lead to the formation of blackheads and whiteheads. Oil-free foaming facewashes are the best for oily skin people.
Top Nine Cleansers for Oily Skin:
- Caffeine Neem Face Wash Cleanser with Argan Oil and Vitamin E.
- Vegetal Tea Tree Face Wash.
- Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Face Wash.
- Bioré Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser.
- Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Oily Skin Formula.
- Garnier SkinActive Clean+ Shine Control Cleansing Gel.
- Clean & Clear Morning Burst Shine Control Cleanser.
- The Body Shop Seaweed Deep Cleansing Gel Wash.
Origins Zero Oil Deep Pore Cleanser.
For People With Normal Skin
Normal skin type people are lucky as their skin is not too dry nor too oily. They can use any products, but it’s vital for them to take care of their skin and use some gentle cleansers. As you know that acne is prevalent and you can get it anytime.
For People With Sensitive Skin
Sensitive skin is the one that quickly reacts to anything. People with sensitive skin should use natural and organic products as far as possible. Too much of soap or harsh ingredients can lead your skin to breakouts or acne.
Top Five Cleansers for Sensitive Skin:
Avene Tolerance Extreme Cleansing Lotion.
Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm.
Youth To The People Kale + Green Tea Spinach Vitamins Age Prevention Cleanser.
- Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Cleanser.
- Ren Evercalm Gentle Cleansing Milk.
Right Way To Cleanse Your Face.
Here is the right way to cleanse your face. First of all, Cleanse your face with the face wash that suits your skin type. Wet your face with water. Then, take a generous amount of the product on the palm and massage all over your face gently. Don’t be harsh in the process or you may harm your skin. Take special care of the area near your eyes and try to be very gentle as the skin near the eye is very soft and too much brutality can cause fine lines to occur in the area. Continue massaging until two minutes and remove all the dirt, dust, grime or excess oil from the skin. Now rinse your face with normal water and pat dry your skin.
Be very tender while you pat dry your skin. Use soft material to wipe your face. Also, you can use stacked tissues if you have acne prone skin to avoid spreading bacteria.
Few Useful Tips.
- Apply moisturizer right after you wash your face. Use toner and moisturizer to keep the skin soft and supple. Follow a good skincare routine.
- Try to avoid using facial wipes a lot. Its okay in case you are traveling but when you have enough time, always try to wash your face. Facial wipes leave the surfactants that are present in the wipes on your face, and thus, too much use of it can make your face dry and unhealthy.
- Always cleanse your face and body before and after heavy workout sessions.
- There are so many facial cleansing devices out there on the market. Especially for exfoliating and cleansing. Give an instant glow to your face in no time and at a very less cost.
- Cleanse your face at least twice a day based on the skin type you are. If you have oily skin, you can wash your face more often to remove excess oil and dirt from your face.
These are the best face wash for all the types of skin and also few beauty tips that will help you to keep your face glowing all day long. I hope this article helps you to choose the best face wash for your skin.