Want to present a handmade gift to your mother this Mother’s Day? We have listed the best handmade gift ideas, handmade sweets and DIY tutorials for you. There are a lot of beautiful ways to show your mom that she really is the one who holds your family together and how much you love and appreciate her. If you want to impress your mom and to get her emotional with teary eyes is your only focus then you have landed to right place. These awesome homemade crafts gift ideas will make you a favourite child this mother’s day.
1. I love you this much Card
Making I love you this much card is super easy. You just need to follow the simple steps which are shown below:
Step 1: Trace your child’s hand, then you need to cut out two copies.
Step 2: Cut out a paper strip and fold it into an accordion style. Try to use letter rub-ons to add the words “ I LOVE YOU…” on the front side of the hand cutting and “this much” on the paper strip. You can also use letter stickers to make it look more beautiful.
Step 3: Now glue the ends of the paper strip and fix them on the insides of both the hand cuttings.
Your Card is Ready!
2. Pipe Cleaner Flower Bouquet
This is one of the best craft for a Mother’s Day Bouquet. Bind them together all on their own and place them into the flower pot.
Requirement for Pipe Cleaner Flower Bouquet
- Coloured pipe cleaner 6 of each colour
- Decorative flower pot
- Glue Dots
How to Make Pipe Cleaner Flower Bouquet
- Decorate Flower Pot
- Cut the ribbon to the length
- Fix the ribbon on the top of the pot using the Glue dots.
- Now tie the ribbon in a bow. You can also use glue dots to attach the bow.
- Now fill the Flowerpot. I this case we are using coloured rice just to make it look nice.
- Your Flower pot is ready.
- Make flowers with coloured pipe cleaners
- Wrap the Green pipe cleaner around the six bundled pipe cleaners of the same colour.
- Bend and twist them to make it look like a stem.
- Curl them up into each other to make it sound like a flower.
- For a stronger stem, fold the Green pipe cleaner in half.
The flowers are ready now. You can group them together and tie them with another pipe cleaner, or you can leave them as they are.
Now place them into the pot. Your mom will surely love them!
3. Clothes pin flower pot
I am sure that these colourful clothes pin flower pot idea will make a lovely Mother’s Day Present!
Requirement for Pipe Clothes pin flower pot
- An empty jar (Peanut Jar)
- Clothes Pin
- Paint and Paint Brush
- Small Flowers of your choice
How to Make Clothes pin flower pot
Step 1: Cut the Plastic Jar or a peanut jar (Whatever you are using). Cut in such a way that I will have enough room to attach the clothes pin and make sure the clothes pins are reaching the bottom of the jar.
Step 2: Now paint the clothes pins with different colours. Try to use bright colours to make it look more attractive.
Step 3: Wait for few minutes till the painted pins get dry. Once the pins are dry, arrange them around the plastic jar from the bottom.
Step 4: Now put small flowers in the pot for the final look and gift it to your mom. I am sure her love for you will bloom.
4. Pom-Pom Tree
In this, I will show you how you can use felting wool balls and decorate some branches. Just follow the steps.
Requirement to make Pom-Pom Tree
- Few Branches
- Balls of Felted woollen (Different colours)
- Glue Gun
How to Make Pom-Pom Tree
Making a Pom-Pom tree is very simple. You can buy the felted woollen balls from ETSY, or you can make it by yourself.
Fix the woollen Balls on both the sides of the branches and make sure you are not repeating the same colour together.
Now Gift this beautiful craft to your mother.
5. Bottle Cap Flower Card Craft
It’s a great idea for a Mother’s Day gift card.
Requirement to make Bottle Cap Flower Card
- 5 Bottle Caps ( Don’t worry about the labels on the caps)
- Paper Sheets ( Different Colours)
- Scissor and
- A button
How to Make Bottle Cap Flower Card Craft
Trace the bottle caps onto the coloured paper sheet and cut them out.Now Fix them inside the bottle caps with glue. Cut a paper strip which will work as a stem and also cut the paper in the shape of leaves.
Place a button, stem and leaves onto the paper and fix the bottle caps around the button to make it look like a flower.
It’s a very cute mother’s day gift.
I hope you like our list of best mothers day gifts by kids. Please share your opinions in the comment section below and show your love by sharing this post.